We want your experience at Whitewater Oral Surgery Group to be as comfortable and seamless as possible. Please review the information below before your first appointment.
Make the Most of Your First Appointment
The consultation appointment is an important first step to any surgical treatment. Your oral surgeon will discuss the examination process as they give an oral evaluation, review or order X-rays or 3D imaging, and explain your options for anesthesia. This appointment is also an ideal time to ask any questions you may have.
Please arrive a few minutes early to check in and fill out any paperwork. New patients can complete and submit their Patient Intake forms online.
Please bring these items with you:
- A referral slip from your dentist, if available
- Current X-rays from your dentist, if available
- A list of current medications, including dosage and reason for use
- A list of known allergies
- Dental and medical insurance information
- Photo ID, such as a driver’s license
Note to Parents of Minor Patients
Patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.