Advanced Digital Imaging Technology
3D imaging technology advances allow doctors to create accurate and efficient treatment plans. A digital scan of your teeth and jaws will deliver high-resolution images that allow your oral surgeon to view your condition from every angle. This results in a treatment plan tailored to your specific anatomy while reducing the risk of surprises during surgery. In general, 3D scans are performed during the consultation appointment.
Benefits of 3D Imaging
3D imaging has several benefits:
- Accurate imaging of your unique facial anatomy and condition
- Decreased radiation exposure compared to traditional X-rays
- Decreased risk of surprises during surgery
- Easy-to-share digital images with your referring provider and other members of your care team
- Images are created almost instantly, which allows doctors to design treatment plans quickly and easily
We Are Here To Help You
Whitewater Oral Surgery Group | Dental Implant Experts is committed to providing exceptional oral and cosmetic surgery experiences for every patient. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.